High Flow Extractor
The large capacity extractor fans COPILOT VENT E are synonymous with energy saving; they have low energy consumption whilst getting optimum performance.
- The motor-turbine complex is very accessible and is fixed by 4 arms for added stability. Motor IP55. IP55 Motor.
- The pulley and shaft can be removed easily for maintenance.
- B5 type engine is specially prepared for high energy conversion.
- Very low noise level.
- Simple installation thanks to the multiple attachment points they present.
- Robust panels to withstand accidental impact.
- The centrifugal opening systems reduce losses and have excellent sealing.
- Protective grates allow easy cleaning and meet the highest standards of safety.
The VENT range includes different models and sizes, with accessories and multiple options:
- Helix galvanized (standard), painted or stainless steel.
- Three-phase motor (standard) or single-phase, with the possibility of regulation.
- Different engine powers (to suit your needs).
The COPILOT VENT fans can be supplied with engines prepared for voltage regulation. They have the mandatory outdoor protection kit in case of placing the fan at less of 2.50 m high.
|Model||Dimensions (mm.)||Weight (kg.)||Rotation (RPM)||Voltage (V/50Hz)||Motor type||0Pa Flow||20Pa Flow|
|VENT EWD 26||790x790x530||41||942||3~380||0,5cv/370w||9.600 m³/h||9.060 m³/h|
|VENT EWD 31*||905x907x530||48||935||3~380||0,5cv/370w||15.400 m³/h||14.530 m³/h|
|VENT EWD 37||1025x1025x530||53||935||3~380||0,75cv/550w||18.200 m³/h||16.850 m³/h|
|VENT EOS/EWS 42||1145x1145x400||54||525||3~380||0,75cv/550w||22.600 m³/h||20.240 m³/h|
|VENT EOS/EWS 53*||1380x1380x400||80||473||3~380||1,5cv/1,1Kw||41.100 m³/h||38.130 m³/h|
*Version AETERNUM with Stainless Steel case available
DIMENSIONS AND FLOW
LIGHT TRAPS AND WPC COVERS
The COPILOT System Light traps improve the efficiency of the lighting programs. They have a high resistance to corrosion, cleaning products and UV light. They are simple to assemble and easy to clean due to the round shape of the plates.
WPC COVERS offer a solution for thermal isolation for fans when they are turned off during the coldest periods.
There is a model for every fan of the range COPILOT VENT