The COPILOT SOL HSW hot air heater is designed for heating buildings with fully automated operation and flame control. It has an open combustion chamber for facilities without exhaust system.
To warm well ventilated areas. It is not suitable for use in residential or communal rooms.
- Diesel heater to hang
- Three point suspension.
- Made of stainless steel
- Direct combustion
- No fuel tank.
- Diesel pipe with filter 3 / 8 inside with a single thread
- Start via room thermostat or fan control.
- Power supply with a 0 m long, cable with shock and water -proof plug.
- Electrical box splash proof.
- Quick access to its interior by a door for service and maintenance.
- Combustion chamber made of stainless steel for long life.
SOL HSW – 55
1000 x 450 x 320
230V / 50Hz.