Exhaust fan with cone and shutter
EOC fan range offer a high energy efficiency, saving up to 20% in consumption.
- Fan equipped with diffusion cone and automatic shutters. Removable shutters for easy maintenance / inspection.
- Galvanized steel body, aluminium alloy shutters and blades that provide adequate protection even in aggressive environments.
- Air shifting from 38500 a 50200 m3/h.
- Suitable for installing in a wall and ideal for exhausting ventilation.
- Reduced energy consumption and high air flow thanks to the cone effect.
- Available in 3 and 6 blades. (3 blades in aluminium only)
Nominal flow at 0 mm WG
Motor power (*)
Noise level Lpa
70,7 – 65,3
Weight (model STD)
98 – 89
(*) Motors with other voltage, monophasic motors or variable speed motors through autotransformers are available under request.
- Standard asynchronous triphasic motor.
- VAR, asynchronous motor triphasic variable by autotransformer.
- MON, monophasic motor. Variable speed.
Materials of the blades:
- GALV: Galvanized steel.
- ALU: Aluminium alloy (recommended version by its lightness and resistance).
INOX: Stainless steel AISI 304.