Convector SECURIS for outside
The convector SECURIS GK65 has been developed in order to offer the most reliable heating system to livestock farmers avoiding the consequences of combustion in the houses.
- It improves air homogeneity, in quality and temperature.
- It improves automation and saves maintenance work.
- It reduces the cost of installing and maintenance.
- Easy and complete dust cleaning.
- 6 times lower CO concentration.
- Perfect heat distribution.
- Possibility for air recirculation.
30 – 65KW (30.000 – 56.000kCal)
Adjustable heat output
2,7 – 5 kg./h.
Air intake to recycle
Ø 250 mm.
± 40 m.
1315 x 600 x 510
Galvanized or Stainless Steel
- The equipment and the gas supply are located outside the building.
- Comfortable for the keeper and the animals; no more headache and sickness.
- Easy maintenance: it isn’t necessary to dismantle it.
- Results of heating and ventilation guarantying perfectly homogenized temperature and good quality of the litter.
- Air recycling allows saving gas and controlling the hygrometry.
- Risk of fire.
- Risk of CO poisoning.
- Propane gas in the building.
1 convector heats from 400 to 650 M2
The convector SECURIS GK65 is equipped with the same safety mechanism than generators COPILOT SOL NGL (double electro valve, photoelectric cell, flame detection…) that in the last 25 years have not being involved in any accident (there are more than 75,000 operating in Europe).
The convector has a depressiometer for controlling the fan movement, as well as a post-ventilation system in order to avoid that outside temperature of the fan be not higher than 40º C.