Indirect Fired Gas Air Heater
Gas heater COPILOT SOL NG-A-100 warms directly the air of the poultry house without introducing combustion gases inside it, thanks to its indirect fired system.
- Housing and combustion chamber made of stainless steel.
- Proven, high-quality built-in electronic components.
- Splash-proof control box.
- Ionization flame
- No exhaust gas emissions inside the poultry house, low CO2 content.
- Control possible via central control unit or via thermostat.
- Fully automatic device with electrical ignition.
- Low-maintenance burner.
- Electrical connection with socket.
Type of Gas
Nominal heat loading capacity
230 V / 50 Hz
Length of throw
1890 x 900 x 920 mm
- Improvement of the quality of the environment.
- No toxic gases are emitted inside the poultry house: no CO2 emissions from the heating.
- No steam is released: drier air. There is no increase in humidity.
- Improvement of bedding quality: drier bedding.
- Better humidity control,
- Decreased air renewal.
- Reduction of fuel consumption.
2 heaters warm up to 2000 M2
Gas exhaust through the ceiling
Gas exhaust through the wall
Air heater NG-A-100 does gas exhaust via a system of chimneys (air-flue-system). These can be arranged vertically, towards the ceiling, or horizontally, towards one or the walls of the poultry house.
Air heater NG-A-100 has to be installed suspended from the ceiling. Four-point suspension. Attachments are fixed.