Heat exchanger IC10 – IC10+
IC10 HEAT EXCHANGER has been developed to optimize production costs in modern poultry houses. It assumes most part of the ventilation during the first-stage in our farms, achieving huge reductions in heating fuel consumption.
- Electrical data: 220V – 1A – 200W.
- Quality hermetic gasket.
- Maximum heat exchange.
- Easy maintenance.
- Manual cleaning cycle or with programmer.
- Corrosion resistant polyethylene and robust materials.
- 2 available models: fan at 1.400 rpm/min and fan at 2.800 rpm/min.
- Optional REC regulator for centralized management.
- Width 550 mm. – Height 730 mm.
- No drainage in the poultry house.
AIR EXTRACTION AND INTRODUCTION FEATURES
REAL FLOW m³/h. – EXTRACTION (1)
REAL FLOW m³/h. – INJECTION
THERMAL PERFORMANCE (2) (%)
MAXIMUM TREATED SURFACE (M²)
250 – 300 m²
ELECTRICAL CONSUMPTION (W/h.)
Chicken, Turkey breeding, Piglets, Lambs.
Breeding, Label, Alternative Production
(1) – Real Flow measured in compression chamber, with IC10 completely clean.
(2) – As information data only.
- iC10 Model: Better energy efficiency, specially designed for houses with high temperatures (chicken, turkey breeding, Piglets, Lambs…) and short batches, where maximum savings are sought.
- IC10+ Model: It has a greater ventilation power. Designed for houses that work with lower densities or small houses. It covers a larger surface and a higher ventilation need.
The NG-A-100 generator performs the extraction of combustion gases by means of a chimney system (air-flue-system). These can be arranged vertically, towards the deck, or horizontally, towards one of the walls of the ship.
The NG-A-100 generator will be installed suspended from the ceiling. All four suspension points are included.